Subject: [Leica] Re: Unbelievable
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Dec 21 12:55:48 2008

Jayanand,

I am just pointing out that Leica is selling lenses in the same price range
as Zeiss, and are doing so in Germany, while Zeiss is not. ?If the quality
is the same it does not matter one bit. ?I guess my point is that Leica is
already making a lower cost product line, and still getting trashed for
doing so, even though they are giving their customers what they are asking
for.

Gene -------------- Original message from "Jayanand Govindaraj"
<jayanand@gmail.com>: --------------