Subject: [Leica] Quality (was un-believable) NOW SIZE?
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun Dec 21 17:15:05 2008

Bob W offered: size matters!
Subject: RE: [Leica] Quality (was un-believable)

>>> I strongly prefer the smaller size, and find the size difference very
noticeable - it was the first thing I remarked on when I first handled an
M8. Not only because it's more comfortable to handle, but also because the
larger body changes the proportions of the camera quite noticeably and makes
it less attractive in my opinion.<<<<<

Hi Bob,

One question? Are your pictures as good as they were using the film M or
better with the M8?

ted

Replies: Reply from leica at web-options.com (Bob W) ([Leica] Quality (was un-believable) NOW SIZE?)