Subject: [Leica] Quality (was un-believable) NOW SIZE?
From: leica at web-options.com (Bob W)
Date: Mon Dec 22 00:49:49 2008

> difference very
> noticeable - it was the first thing I remarked on when I
> first handled an
> M8. Not only because it's more comfortable to handle, but
> also because the
> larger body changes the proportions of the camera quite
> noticeably and makes
> it less attractive in my opinion.<<<<<
>

> Hi Bob,
>
> One question? Are your pictures as good as they were using
> the film M or
> better with the M8?

it doesn't make any significant difference. It doesn't make any difference
whether I use a big SLR or a M either, but that's not the point. I'm
expressing a preference, I'm not claiming that the difference in size makes
a difference in the quality of the pictures. Some people prefer black Ms to
chrome, but that makes no significant difference either. Using a smaller
film M is a more enjoyable and easier experience for me than using the
larger M8.

Bob

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Quality (was un-believable) NOW SIZE?)