Subject: [Leica] S2 Lenses MTF & Resolutions
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Mon Dec 22 10:00:42 2008

George Lottermoser wrote:

> As far as I'm concerned
> there will always be a "Professional NEED"
> for extra image quality.
>
>On Dec 22, 2008, at 10:17 AM, red735i@earthlink.net wrote:
>
>> We have not been able to establish that there is a Professional
>> NEED for the extra image quality

I have often been thankful for the gloriously excessive image quality the
DMR and 280 APO provide, in particular when cropping.  For example Mr.
September of the 2009 wildlightphoto calendar is a crop of about 25% of the
original file:

http://wildlightphoto.com/birds/falconidae/merl03.html

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] S2 Lenses MTF & Resolutions)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] S2 Lenses MTF & Resolutions)