Subject: [Leica] M8 dead by rain
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Dec 22 12:19:25 2008

While I've used the camera in very light rain and snow.
Always kept my finger over the shutter release and switch;
and returned it to inside the jacket between shots.
Once inside soft cloth drying.
With this limited exposure - never a problem.
I've never allowed a drenching.
So no idea what you may expect.
However, anxious to hear your end result.

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com