Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Dec 24 08:12:49 2008

MERRY CHRISTMAS TINA, TOM AND FAMILY!! :-)

And without question a special Merry Christmas to your grand daughter as she
prepares to decorate the tree. A beautiful child captured in a very
wonderful lifetime moment.

Good on you Grandma! :-)

Or as we're called, G'ma and G'pa! :-) Modern day language by our 10 grand
children. :-)

Have a wonderful day on the farm tomorrow! Talk then! :-)

Cheers of the day,

Ted & Irene