Subject: [Leica] THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS a must read for photographers!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Dec 24 09:58:20 2008

I came across this and instantly thought of you all

Merry Christmas!!

Ted Grant

'Tis one day 'til eve and two until Christmas, and my camera's sensor was
covered in much dust!

Not a square inch left clean of particulate matter, rather full of this gunk
that turned me mad hatter!

With photos to take in bliss and good joy, I'd just throw it out if it were
a cheap toy

Instead I must bear with the gobble-dee-goo, and stop shooting images at
F/twenty-two!

But dear God why must there be dust in my camera, for I've been a good boy
so what is the matter?

He told me to deal and not cause a fuss, for no camera is worse than one
with just dust.

Then onto the roof came good old St' Nicholas, my doubts were removed as he
answered my wish.

My camera clean of it's awful bad problem, for even the corners of dust they
ain't got none!

And out the chimney and away on his sleigh, he said not to forget why we
have Christmas day.

For Jesus was born away in a manger,

where dust would have been a much greater danger!

Dedicated to He who gave cameras Life, Merry Christmas to all and to all a
good night!