Subject: [Leica] LUG Print Exchange January!!
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Dec 24 09:21:14 2008

Coincidently Ansel Adams who was trained in classical music made an example
of Beethoven's 9th saying that a print is a performance of music a
photographer makes just like a conductor conducts a performance from a score
of music. Each time you conduct it its a different piece or print. The score
would be the neg.
That's how I certainly think of it over the decades as I've known about this
that long.
And some day I hope to conduct some music from a score.
Actually maybe I've done that already on a smaller scale.

Mark William Rabiner