Subject: [Leica] Merry Christmas!
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Wed Dec 24 16:04:45 2008

Tina,

Since our first daughter was born on Christmas Eve, our dinner tradition
tonight will be various pates including
fois gras,  washed down with Champers  (Iron Horse, Late Disgorged 2003).

Tomorrows breakfast will be our traditional bagels with smoked salmon
washed down with Mimosas made
with Barefoot Bubbly- Brut. NV.

Tomorrows family dinner will diverge from our traditional roast beast
and Yorkshire pudding.  We will have
a ham with all the ancillaries.  Problem is; one of the dinner guests
does not eat red meat and another is
a vegetarian!  Thankfully there are no Vegans!  Wine will be Navarro
Pinot Gris 2004.

Merry Christmas
Jerry Lehrer

Replies: Reply from shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka) ([Leica] Merry Christmas!)