Subject: [Leica] Film Scanner Suggestion
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Thu Dec 25 08:55:40 2008

http://www.hamrick.com/

Free trial,
$40 for the first level,  1 year of support
$80  for all the bells and whistles, forever.

The latest version has language support for Tamil !!!   ......Tamil the
language of where?  I don't know, but if I spoke it, I would........

Good software.

NikonScan is both different and more limiting.

Neither is a genius in obviousness...... ask and you shall get answers from
us......

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

Replies: Reply from gregj_lorenzo at hotmail.com (Greg Lorenzo) ([Leica] Film Scanner Suggestion)