Subject: [Leica] Lightroom 2 is great!
From: john.o.newell at comcast.net (J. Newell)
Date: Thu Dec 25 15:17:10 2008

LR2 is indeed a huuuuuuge improvement.? The only thing I really want the
elves to bring for the next version is soft proofing.? You mentioned Martin
Evening's book.? I thought it was so much better than Kelby's book on v1
that I actually returned Kelby's book, which I don't usually do.? However,
for version 2, I am finding the reverse - Kelby's book is, for me, very much
better at explaining what I want to know and how to do it.? I'd very highly
recommend the Kelby book this time around.

John? Newell