Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Orleans Christmas Fog
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Thu Dec 25 22:52:41 2008

Came back from a movie and dinner to find our street ingulfed in fog, so of
course I got my tripod out and took some photos. First couple of images are
from a house just a few blocks down from me, no matter the holiday this guy
goes all out. LAst shots are just a few buildings down the block from me.

http://www.zoeicaimages.com/ChristmasFog08

Chris
NOLA

PS - I highly recommend the movie "Benjamin Button", IMO the best NOLA made
film ever.

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] IMG: New Orleans Christmas Fog)