Subject: [Leica] Christmas evening dinner...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Dec 26 12:40:06 2008

Steve Barbour showed:

>>Subject: [LRflex] Christmas evening dinner...
a special celebration...
>>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2008/celeb.jpg.html

Hi Steve,

Very nice, just right atmosphere capture. A simple clean photo moment not to
be missed to help record the special evening dinner.

Since you, we, and many others now use a digital camera of sorts? Do you
find you see moments like this and are far more inclined to make exposures?
Where in the past with colour film you didn't bother unless it was an
extremely smashing in your face photo moment?

That isn't to say we didn't see the moments in the past, we did see lots of
things as we do now.

But with a digital in hand or within reach, when we see and say "oh gee look
at that!" Away we go get digi camera, take happy snap?

Do we all fall under this very simple digital reaction of use? When we say,
"Oh gee whiz look at that!"  CLICK! But with film we saw, but did not,
"CLICK?"

ted