Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 52: medieval market and Linda's Bar
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Dec 27 08:20:18 2008

Nathan Wajsman showed.

>>I have spent most of the week in Poland, but for my PAW I have

selected a few images from Sunday and Monday, when I was still in

Alicante. There is a medieval market, a popular tradition in Spain

during this time, and also an important aspect of life in Alicante:

an English bar where I went to watch football Sunday evening:

http://www.fotocycle.dk:80/paws/?page_id=173

As always, comments and critique are welcome and appreciated. This is

the penultimate week of my 8th year of doing PAWs.<<<<<<<<<<<

Hi Nathan,

You are making that M8 sing! :-)

Another interesting photo story with a few words sufficient to tie the
series together.

Well done! Good on you!

I have no doubt we all look forward to your "walk about" ventures  during
the New Year. Please, when you have the opportunity send along another.
Thank you.

Cheers for the New Year.

ted