Subject: [Leica] Film Scanner Suggestion
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Dec 26 21:49:45 2008

Well the maximum optical resolution is actually the same.
Theoretically the dynamic range is larger.
The scans are almost twice as fast.
The A/D convertor is higher bit.
Batch scan is apparently actually functional.
Better multi-pass function too, however Vuescan will give you that if of
interest.
The 4000 is reincarnated as the V which is essentially the same, minus the
bulk feed options.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.