Subject: [Leica] LUG Yearbook: Now We Are 90!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Dec 27 20:28:16 2008

WAKE UP YOU UNCOMMITTED MORONS!

Now I bet that's the biggest word surprise you've had flashed in yer face on
the LUG! :-)

Like there's a message here, that is of course if you don't give a damn and
figure why be involved with this group of show and tells! Shame on all of
you who have not sent an image or two!

Remember what we said... "No one is famous on this list!" We're all a bunch
of people who have fun taking pictures . In many cases of each other. Surely
you all have one to send, there are no super duper prizes if you submit!
However there is the wonderful feeling of opening the book to .YOUR PAGE OR
PAGES WITH YOUR PICTURE OR PICTURES! ...

OH YEAH I FORGOT EVERYONE ON THE LUG IS A MULTI-PUBLISHED SHOOTER, SO "WHY
SWEAT HAVING A COUPLE MORE PUBLISHED?"  Sorry to bother some of you. Thanks.
Have a nice day morons!

Christmas is over, I'm no longer the Grinch! However I can be the biggest
pain in THE ass you've ever had.

NOW MOVE IT! THAT'S NOT A REQUEST THAT'S AN ORDER, SO MOVE YOU'RE Ass!!!!!
Thank you!

ted