Subject: [Leica] Long Glass for Birds by Canon, Nikon and, yes, Leica
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Dec 29 04:56:57 2008

At 02:31 AM 12/29/2008, you wrote:

>The avian photography presented here?  mant
>"Lights, Camera Action!"using the 800mm Cannon,
>and as? always Doug Herr placed some of his non-
>? So is anyone else has some please post a few!
>
>Thanks, Edward

Not exactly wildlife, but here is one with the
Canon 5D and the Leica R 400 Telyt:

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/80617849

And here is one with the Leica M8 and the 90/2.8, cropped:

http://www.pbase.com/image/80640741

I don't have any birds using the Visoflex and M8
but I'm going to try some in the next few days.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com