Subject: [Leica] My quick trip to Pittsburgh, but don't spill your Coke on your Leica
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Mon Dec 29 09:27:40 2008

Left NOLA at 6:30am, stopped in Cinci, landed in Pitt, arrived at Heinz
Field to watch the Steelers at 12:30pm, flew to DC at 7:00pm, left DC at
10:30pm, arrived in NOLA at 12:30am.

I'm out some $$$ because of great football holiday jersey sale, got a few
beers(one Guinness in DC), added another Terrible Towel, spilled Coke on my
EpsonLeica R-D1, wiped off Coke from my EpsonLeica R-D1, camera still sticky
but working fine. Is the M8 Coke proof?

Fun trip, I'll post some images later today. Just brought the 21 and 35mm.

Chris
NOLA