Subject: [Leica] canary dogs...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Mon Dec 29 15:44:34 2008

As Greg Lorenzo said, this is one breed that can be very aggressive,
even dangerous, as I said ....needs careful knowing, training and
socialization, shouldn't be owned by the "wrong people" for the "wrong
reasons", and can be  gentle and likable...

here are a few,  -3- photos... of two mature females....with their
master who raised them, trained them, and knows the breed for many
years...he is a photographer, friend, who introduced me to the breed...

I started as a skeptic, but agree that it's not just the dog, it's the
owner,
trainer who will have major impact on the dogs behavior...

but even so, I am very careful around them, even now...

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2008/mark_bella_dolce.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2008/markand2.jpg.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/barbour/paw2008/markdolce.jpg.html

thanks,