Subject: [Leica] story behind who
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon Dec 29 21:52:08 2008

Hey Sonny Good on you buddy! :-)

Sorry I wasn't there as we could've driven the skinny guy right out of his
mind, you shooting from one direction and me the opposite! :-)

I can't imagine people walking down the street in a group as you describe
and not draw attention to themselves! Therefore, basically asking to have
people take their pictures. Certainly these days when the world is rife with
digi cams, cell phone cams and heaven only knows whatever else picture
capturing devices are around.

Then in a free country demand you stop taking pictures? Particularly when
they're right out in public view on a street? Amazing!

To be yelled at would only have provoked me more and I'd have just kept
shooting! By the same token I know what an M camera can do to the side of
some mean twit trying to punch me out! It only takes one very good whack on
the side of the head base plate to skull! :-)

ted