Subject: [Leica] 2008 LUG YEARBOOK--LAST CALL FOR SUBMISSIONS!!!!
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Dec 30 08:52:38 2008

>> And Ted, thanks for the harangues.  We're almost at last year's total
number of submissions, with many new faces in the book.  Guess you can lay
down your sword and shield for a job well done.<<

OK Boss, glad to be of help anytime. Thank you. :-)

Next year instead of wielding a sword I'm going to use sharpened "Beaver
Tails!"  They wont hear them coming until it's almost toooooooo late! :-)

ted

.