Subject: [Leica] 50 years isn't that long....in Leica time
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Tue Dec 30 12:01:15 2008

Hey daddios! Sure you're not thinking about us Beatniks? We drank Irish
coffee and had their share of love (which, to our credit, wasn't limited
to summer), and 50-years ago is just about right.

Maynard G. Krebs
(Who wanted to photograph Kerouac with a Rollieflex, but didn't want to
be square, so used a Leica.)