Subject: [Leica] LONG Glass from Canon, Nikon and Leica ... or Anyone's glass/camera
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Dec 31 05:58:03 2008

Rob,

When Canon changed mounts they said that people would understand and get
over it.  But it's the reason I've never purchased a Canon EOS camera,
though on occasion I've been tempted to do so. There's Canon before and
Canon after, and they may as well be different companies. I understood,
but never did get over it.

DaveR