Subject: [Leica] Re: Polaroid, requiescat in pace
From: jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Tue Dec 30 16:54:19 2008

Mark,

I owned a Polaroid SX-70, purchased as a gift for my wife. Photos that were
good to start with are good today.  I also took a lot that were forgettable,
as well.

The shorescape below was captured in 1978, and scanned today.  With a slight
cleanup in Elements 6.0, it is still presentable as a web image.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Gulf+Shores+AL+1978.jpg.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA