Subject: [Leica] Re: Polaroid, requiescat in pace
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Tue Dec 30 17:18:08 2008

Jim,

What idiot on the LUG made that question?

    "Few people really ever owned a Polaroid"

It seems that almost everyone I know had and used a Polaroid in all of
its iterations.

Jerry.

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Re: Polaroid, requiescat in pace)
Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Re: Polaroid, requiescat in pace)