Subject: [Leica] Bunnies, rats, squirrels, - Oh NO!
From: hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter)
Date: Tue Dec 30 17:59:32 2008

What I took at first to be a paragraph full of execrable misspellings
turns out, on a hunch followed by reference to a dictionary, to be the
most obscurely literate extended pun I've yet encountered on the LUG!
My hat's off to you, Douglas!

--howard

Replies: Reply from hlritter at bex.net (Howard Ritter) ([Leica] Bunnies, rats, squirrels, - Oh NO!)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] Bunnies, rats, squirrels, - Oh NO!)