Subject: [Leica] re incident light meter recommendation
From: wvl at comcast.net (Bill Lawlor)
Date: Wed Dec 31 18:35:28 2008

Ken, my favorite meter is the Sekonic 308B. It is palm sized, accurate, and
is designed with the incident dome on the face of the body so it readily
measures incident light coming over my shoulder. I have a Gossen Luna-Pro
digital also, but it stays in the closet because it requires turning around
or yoga wrist movements to read light from behind. Both meters are easily
carried in the shirt pocket.

Regards, Bill Lawlor

Replies: Reply from chehl at comcast.net (Charles Hehl) ([Leica] re incident light meter recommendation)