Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hungry Fishermen and Lake Solano
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Jan 1 16:22:27 2009

Since THIS year I don't have a shattered shoulder I was free to ride a part
of the metric century. Along the way we rode past Lake Solano where a
cluster of hungry fishermen sat in the cold fog hoping for better times. The
valley is filled with fog these days, and isothermal at 41 degrees F. Our
route followed part of this year's Amgen Tour of California race. It'll be
fun to watch them do the climbs! Alas there was no buxom angel at the top of
Cardiac waiting. Drat!
<http://adam-bridge.smugmug.com/gallery/6979845_9k3G6#446717901_ukJ5W>

I don't dare take my M8 when I ride so these were shot with a Canon G9 at
ISO 400. I'm a bit disappointed in the sharpness. Both images were shot at
the camera's longest focal length.

Comments, etc, invited and welcome, of course.

Adam

Replies: Reply from grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com) ([Leica] IMG: Hungry Fishermen and Lake Solano)