Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hungry Fishermen and Lake Solano
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Thu Jan 1 17:29:22 2009

Thank you very much for your thoughtful response to the posted images,
Alastair. I greatly appreciate the time and thought you took. Time to rev up
Lightroom and perhaps make some changes!
I don't have the Passport warranty on the M8 or on its lenses otherwise I
might be more frisky with it.

The atmosphere was, indeed, very soft which is what I was thinking of when I
shot as I did. I liked all the grayness.

And yes, that's a big drain. Lake Solano is really more of a collecting
pond. Water flows down Putah Creek from Monticello Dam and is backed up by a
diversion dam. Some is allowed to flow down the original course of Putah
Creek, eastward toward Winters and Davis while the rest goes into
an aqueduct  for irrigation purposes.

Time to get out there and be active, enjoying that summer weather, eh!

Again, much thanks,

Adam