Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year from Denmark--WHAAAAT?
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Fri Jan 2 04:14:53 2009

Friends, here is a superb axample of the (sometimes serious) problems
internet communication creates. Perhaps I was wrong, but I took Bob W.'s
original message to be sort of tongue-in cheek, intended helpfully and
tactfully to enable Jorn to avoid the same error in future. Had it been
accompanied with a ----    ;-)  ---- wink, everyone would have understood
that such was the intent. Can't tell you how many times I've seen serious
animosity unintentionally created by internet traffic.

Only four days till 12th night, my natal day!

Seth