Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year from Denmark--WHAAAAT?
From: josmeds at gmail.com (Jørn Smedsgaard)
Date: Thu Jan 1 14:28:45 2009

No offence taken, I realized the error - that what happens when you
try do thinking too late at night.

Anyway, I have added at couple of images to the "2009 stuff" gallery
from an afternoon walk to test a 15 mm Heilar I bought as a Christmas
present to myself.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/josmeds/2009/

J?rn