Subject: [Leica] And so it begins...
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Jan 2 14:25:26 2009

I just got a DAY AT A GLANCE soft cover flexible Moleskine.
3.4 x 5.5 inch.  (9 x 14 cm)

Wishful thinking I know...
That my time would get so cramped that I'd need a day at a glance.
That didn't work when I as at my busiest 10 years ago.
For years in the 70's and 80's I used a week at a glace.
 3 5/8" x 6 3/16" size probably
http://www.dayrunner.com/

I tried bigger ones and smaller ones but one just slightly bigger than my
wallet worked the best over the years.

But Moleskine is taking over. I get them at the Barnes and Nobles.
http://www.moleskineus.com/moleskine-2009-date-books.html
They come in RED!
But I got black believe it or not!

I plan on filling each day with writing. With a fountain pen.
And I wont have that really many appointments to crowd out the diary aspect
of it.

Moleskine 2009 Pocket Soft Cover Daily Planner (3.5 x 5.5 inches)
a new page for each day

Daily Calendar
The Moleskine Pocket Soft Cover Daily Planner, the ideal place to keep
information and news for people on the move. A new page for each day for
notes and appointments makes this the ideal daily planner. This Soft Cover
planner for 2009 is the same popular inside daily format as in previous
years but with a nice soft pliable cover (please note the soft cover
planners do not include a removable address book).
Pages: 380 pages (190 sheets)
Size: 3.5 x 5.5 inches (9 x 14 cm)

Mark William Rabiner