Subject: [Leica] Happy New Year back on the list
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Jan 2 15:45:34 2009

Hello all and thank you very much to all you have sand direct e-mails
to me, I was a few days out of home in holydays and I've found more
than 400 messages, I have no possibility to answer and/or comment all
the messages I wanted to do it.

Again thank you very much! Congratulations to Jim and Hoppy for their
New Books, I'll order fast, I ask previously my familly and as so I
j?know how many order.

For all I hope a very happy 2009 with succesful pictures and a succes
for the new nice Alastair project.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis