Subject: [Leica] And so it begins... now pens!
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Sat Jan 3 06:26:46 2009

Mark, I haven't a Cross pen but the classic Cross mechanical pencil, the
Century Classic introduced in 1946 to celebrate Cross' centennial, is in my
experience, such as it is, the best pencil, slender, superbly balanced, for
any long writing task. Fountain pens for a long, continuous writing stint
have, at least for me, caused writer's cramp. A Cross pencil, never.