Subject: [Leica] Buenos Aires: colour and motion IMG
From: stasys1 at cox.net (Stasys Petravicius)
Date: Sat Jan 3 07:30:49 2009

Alastair- colorful image and nice composition. La Boca in Buenos Aires?
We were there last year and bought a small oil painting there- also
very colorful - $20USD. Money well spent. I submitted another view of
BA. A rainy day image of the city center from the 26th floor of the
hotel we stayed in taken just before we headed to the airport and
suffered hours of lines and passport displays to the authorities. Was
that a runon sentence? Great trip none the less. Best, Stasys