Subject: [Leica] Leica Century: initial proposal from Alastair: LONG!!
From: fkh1950 at frontiernet.net (Fred Holzapfel)
Date: Sun Jan 4 06:46:50 2009

Wow, Alastair, count me in.  After reading your LONG post twice I find this
an inspiring and exciting challenge to us all to improve our day to day
photography.  I look forward to submitting to this effort.  Well written.
Thank you for heading up this effort.  It's almost like getting a late
Christmas present.   What a good way to make it a "Happy New Year".

Fred Holzapfel