Subject: [Leica] Leica Repair Manual
From: fkh1950 at frontiernet.net (Fred Holzapfel)
Date: Sun Jan 4 09:22:07 2009

Hello Arturo:

Some time ago Phil Nelson of North Bend, OR had a well done Amateur leica
Repair IIIC / IIIF series available.   It was on a CD.  Well written and
easy to print.  Good pictures and instructions.   His E-mail was
psn2007@earthlink.net

You might try contacting him or "Google" Amateur Leica Repair.   I used Pay
Pal to pay for the CD.

Hope that lead helps you out.

Fred Holzapfel

Artyro wrote:
Hi to all,

Months ago I bougth a I A Leica. Good price but bad shape and conditions.

Well, that's the situation. Now I have a couple of questions.

1.- Is it possible to deep the engravings ?

if not,

2.- How can I paint both plates and also make visible those engravings ?

3.- Is there any exploded view of the Leica I ? I took several notes and
drawings but an original repair manual or explode view in pdf will be
helpfull.
Regards and happy New Year

Arturo