Subject: [Leica] Abandoned Plow-Correct URL
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Sun Jan 4 10:08:05 2009

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bill1941/Panhandle/Old+Plow-0678-June+1968.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/6tlngh

LOVE it Bill - don't you worry about the M6. I'm sure she won't resent
it that much for too long. ;-)
Of course, you MUST take her out once in a while, offer her a film or
two, and talk to her more often; say 'click' for instance :-D .

Great photo once more.
I wish the cigar box was bottomless. Really.

Amiti?s
Philippe