Subject: [Leica] Antique store find
From: tcb at thadbrown.com (TCB)
Date: Mon Jan 5 07:29:55 2009

Hey all,

Was in an antique shop over the weekend and picked up an F/3.5 135mm thread
mount
lens. It's a long focusing lens like my Cannon 135, black paint, with a
filter
and viewfinder in what looks to be its original leather case. The lens seems
work fine, I haven't developed any of the film yet, but it couples to the
rangefinder to focus and the aperture blades work correctly.

Anyway, the inside of the front of the lens says Tanaka Kogaku Japan,
TELE-TANAR
C. Anyone know more about what I have?

Thanks,

TCB