Subject: [Leica] Diesel in the snow
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Tue Jan 6 02:54:54 2009

Mark,
nice shot of a Gerrman taxi :-)
I always did like the models with the chunky radiator grille.

Useless fact: The cream colour was selected for German taxis because it
was the colour best able to be seen at dusk and under street lighting -
many years ago MB did a test with various colours, viewing the cars from
the top of an apartment block.

Cheers
Douglas