Subject: [Leica] RE: Brightscreen R8/R9 eyepiece magnifier
From: ejcaliguri at comcast.net (Edward Caliguri)
Date: Tue Jan 6 17:13:33 2009

Hi Doug, Mehrdad;

Yes Brightscreen. I put in an order for two over a month ago but have
not received them. Brightscreen tells me the order is 'still being
filled' (?)

Mehrdad - did you drill out a 'plain' Leica eyepiece to fit the Nikon
magnifier in? After placing my order, I have seen a few other
adaptations on the Web, however yours looks very nice! (And with
$150.00 savings on each!)

So - do you guys think I should  cancel my order and build my own, or
wait, take delivery and see what I get? (Maybe a Version 3 :-)

Thanks for the help,

Ed

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] RE: Brightscreen R8/R9 eyepiece magnifier)