Subject: [Leica] LUG, Buckeye chapter? (BLUG? OLUG?)
From: scoutfinch at chartermi.net (Susan Ryan)
Date: Tue Jan 6 18:58:46 2009

I'm calling for any LUGers, especially lurkers, hailing from the
Buckeye State to reveal themselves! I know Rob is in NW Ohio
somewhere, Vipul is in Dayton, and I'm near Toledo. If anyone is
interested in doing a meetup somewhere it might be fun. Vipul already
told me he's game. Anyone else? In particular - anyone with an M8? I'd
love to at least SEE one, since there are no dealers within at least
150 miles of me...

Sue

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] Re: LUG, Buckeye chapter? (BLUG? OLUG?))
Reply from rickfloyd at comcast.net (Rick Floyd) ([Leica] LUG, Buckeye chapter? (BLUG? OLUG?))