Subject: [Leica] Regarding those snaps of a few days ago
From: ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter)
Date: Wed Jan 7 15:50:54 2009

I think we burn out every two or three years. If you don't have to pay
rent, you might quit.

If you have bills, you hang in there, keep pushing the shutter, and
you get over it.

What's the old comment? "Exhaustion--now there's a rich man's disease."

Maybe the most important thing about a PAW is the "reason" to shoot
today whether you feel like it or not.

While few of us will ever do anything important, at least you are
documenting your little corner of the world. Be sure to arrange
donation of your images to a archival library. We are recording bits
of history. That's a purpose that's maybe enough.

Ric Carter
Assistant to the Grand Secretary
919.787.2021