Subject: [Leica] Re: Kodak stock
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Thu Jan 8 04:55:06 2009

Bad news indeed, Larry. Join the crowd. Of us whose shares havedone the
viconian spiral. Fortunately, in most cases its not a death spiral.
Incredible that Kodak invented the digital camera 30 years ago. But because
these tiny chips that make our equally tiny telephones work were decades in
the future, Kodak's first digital camera was enormous and the Company didn't
think it had a future. In that form, it didn't. Current Kodak CEO Antonio
Perez came from Hewlett-Packard and appears to be doing the necessary to
ensure survival and long-term success.

Seth