Subject: [Leica] always have a camera - now Kodak
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Thu Jan 8 05:05:46 2009

Jayanand, I hear you. Especially in view of Madoff's multi-billion dollar
scam and this week's announcement by Satyam's Ramalina Raju. But I am
skeptical that Mr. Perez, all of top Kodak management and their auditors
will risk long jail sentences to implement the kinds of frauds that would
materially affect these figures. IMO, that's not the risk in Kodak shares.
The risk is that they will fail in the turnaround and not be able to compete
with the Asian manufacturers in the imaging field and with Hewlett-Packard
in the printer field.