Subject: [Leica] OT: geotagging
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu Jan 8 10:50:05 2009

I've been playing with an iPhone app called Trails to provide the GPS
tracking and a Mac program HoudahGeo to update M8 DNG files before loading
them into Lightroom. Once in Lightroom slicking on the GPS co-ordinates
;oads Google Earth.

Works ok, but I only intend to use it when I'm away from my local area.

Obviously for this to work the clocks in the iPhone and M8 need to be
synchronised.

Steve