Subject: [Leica] Charging for Fine Arts Print, price per sq. in?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Thu Jan 8 16:56:21 2009

At 07:47 PM 1/8/2009, you wrote:

>I am working with someone to customize the smugmug site (the same person
>that did Tina's site) to make it look more like a real photographer site :-)

Richard -  With SmugMug you can use a multiplier and charge like 5X
the SmugMug price.  Then the only price visible when someone clicks
on the Buy button, they only see your price.  SmugMug will print and
deliver the order and send you your profit; however, even though the
SmugMug prints are very good, I wouldn't call them fine art
prints.  I have a separate choice on my site for fine art
prints:  http://www.tinamanley.smugmug.com/gallery/3919290    Those
are custom prints made and signed by me.

Good luck with your site.  Jerry will do a good job. Let us know when it's
up!!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com