Subject: [Leica] Regarding those snaps of a few days ago
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Jan 8 19:19:18 2009

I have not looked closely, but I suspect this is a group that makes a living
from photography, whereas ours does not (in general). Of the over 400 people
who expressed interest in FOM2, we had just over 140 in the final mix, and
some people thought we had too many images from some individuals --- not
because they were bad images. If we made the book only 20 to 40 images a
year it might work.