Subject: [Leica] OT I think - Letiz saw blades???
From: leicar at q.com (Aram Langhans)
Date: Fri Jan 9 07:43:45 2009

Thanks Douglas.  Been away from e-mail for a few days while visiting down
here is sunny SoCal

Man, did we get hit with a quake last night.  Only 4.5 (been through larger
in Seattle), but it was very different.  A two jolter about 5 seconds apart,
with the second one going on for about 10 seconds (in my mind).

Aram, a shakin' and not quite bakin' in SoCal