Subject: [Leica] Thanks...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Fri Jan 9 15:39:38 2009

Gary,
yep,
Yep,
Yep.
You can even put virtually all of the LTM's (Leica Thread Mounts)on too with
an adaptor. The Visoflex works fine too.
Soon we'll have you using LUG acronyms like a man possessed.
We have folks here that love to use the classic type gentle lenses on the
M8.
There are more than a hundred M8 users on the list if you get to being
curious.
Meanwhile, don't let me sidetrack you, right now, put some film in that M2,
then put some more in ;-). See my tagline with the signature below ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/
Pick up your camera and make the best photo you can.